Wednesday 13 July 2011

Practicum : Day 3

SEDIH because I could not proceed with my lesson for the day! They had rehearsal and training for their Sports Day. Boo-hoo... Was really excited to teach them, brought a realia, handouts and worksheets semua tapi semangat ku berkecai..

Got three relief classes today..

Year 1:
A girl bullied her friend till she made her friend cried. I didn't know what to do. They're only lil kids so I just told her to apologize and I gave a sweet to this friend of hers.. Then when the others saw me giving a sweet to the girl yang nangis tu, diaorang pun nak. Aiyak~ The cutest was diaorang semua mengadu about what had happened. Macam competition pula - whoever doesn't report to the teacher will loss..

Year 2:
Very active students Year 2 ni.. Played few games with them. Everybody wanted to be the one who gives the instructions and quizzes. And if tak pilih dia, dia marah! Whoa~ They said I was not being fair because didn't choose them. How was I to do so..? Mereka ramai and the relief was only for half an hour. When the bell rang, everybody was like "Alah..."

Year 6:
The class was really quiet even before I entered the class. I thought there was a teacher in the class tapi takde pun.. Sangat pelik tapi bagus class ni.. They were getting their homework done tapi macam tengah sit for a test:


Year 6